VENOSAN®4000 is manufactured in a refined sandwich construction and is the first compression stocking in the world to be awarded the TACTEL® climate effect label.
SUITABLE FOR: Varicose Veins, Ulceration, Thrombosis, Sclerotherapy, Pregnancy, Work and Travel
- Especially designed for the elderly (easy to apply)
- Available in:
- Compression Class I (18-21mmHg)
- Compression Class II (23-32mmHg)
- Size: Small, Medium, Large & X-large
- Below knee: open/closed toe, wide band for comfort
- Thigh length: wide comfortable band that stays in place
- Single leg: to waist with belt, open toe only (Cc II only)
- Pantyhose: closed toe has a generous toe stretch for comfort
- Maternity Pantyhose closed toe only, adjustable waist band
Indications for Use:
Compression Class I: 18 - 21mmHg
- Travelling (Thrombosis)
- Tired aching legs
- Mild oedema or slight varicosity
- To prevent varicosity during pregnancy
Compression Class II: 23 - 32mmHg
- Varices with a tendency to oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Post recovery from ulceration of the leg
- Post sclerotherapy and vein surgery
- Varices during pregnancy
- 71% TACTEL® Polyamide
- 29% Lycra® ElastanE
- TACTEL® climate effect wicks away moisture, so ensuring excellent comfort in wear.
- Easy to apply, due to the flat stretch/strain curve of the knitted fabric.
- Will fit up to 90-95% of the general public.
- Material and visual elegance ensure optimum comfort in wear.